Tuesday, May 02, 2006

*zanny* ( i love my singapore pipsqueak) says:
hey singapore pipsqueak!
.::cLaRe::. [ hearts are just like glass ] says:
hey hawaiian monkey!im not a pipsqueak lehh
*zanny* ( i love my singapore pipsqueak) says:
u are my baby pipsqueak cause u are so small!
.::cLaRe::. [ hearts are just like glass ] says:
haha err okay sounds weird haha
*zanny* ( i love my singapore pipsqueak) says:
yes! but u still are my singapore pipsqueak and i am ur hawaiian monkey!

Haha i just love zanny cause she is like damn looney man! Haha! Erm please dont go around calling me pipsqueak! Cause i dont like it! Haha! Zanny damn toopid i tell her im having exams now and she still disturb me haha! Well at least she keeps me happy! Haha! I love Zanny aka hawaiian monkey! Gotta go and mugmugmug! Haha! Omgomgomg! Did i tell anyone that Chloe's legs are like wooolala! Haha lucky shit Calamari is man! Haha if she wasnt his i would go after her! Haha! Omgomgomg i sound so les but Chloe is sure worth it! Haha!

No comments: