Monday, May 08, 2006

Yesterday invited Fei Zhai and Fiona to my church..They like both sian sian leh. But never mind after that we went to Lot1 to take neos. Haha all the photos i look like ghost! So fair looking! Haha but while taking we really miss Sarah! Haii Sarah when are you coming back?! We really miss you lots! Come back soon we got lots of things for ya!

Okay so yourENEMY tagged like so much. Anyway so what if i hold my spoon the way i hold it now? I like it. And you have no right to criticise my cousin and i. Cause to us family spirit matters most and we will not let anyone bully anyone of us. To me the way yourENEMY talked about family spirit sounds like he has NO family spirit! He has no cousins to care for him! If he does i sure pity his family as he has no family spirit. And you do not need to tell me that your parents are lecturers cause so what if they are?! My mum is a housewife and a part-time teacher and my dad is a personal chaffuer. So are you saying that they are not good? If you are im seriously gona bash your head. Cause my parents brought me up the way i am now. They never told me that i hold my spoon wrongly! So you have no say in that.

Good day to yourENEMY and i love you all those who are behind me all the way!

No comments: