Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh wow! I signed up at a forum..Haha Ah Kong Darrel invited me! Anyway anyone wana sign up? The url is http://mindblock.17.forumer.com. Go and check it out..Haha.Its nice la.

Im so sad and so high now! How cool right?! Im sad because Charis, Marion and Claire are not going to be with me on my birthday only Natalie! Haha Nat is such a "good" friend haha! And im high because..because..because..because my exam is finished after tmrw!! YIPEEEEE!!! Thats a good thing!!! No more stress!! Ehh but stiill must wait for results! Oh SHIT! Haii well thats the bad part.

Just received my health results..Haii..Doctor said that my health has deproved and there is a small hole in my heart. Maybe i will just die before the year ends. But at least even if i die i know that i have good friends to turn up for my funeral and cry for me. Haii but must i die a sick person?! I have a whole basketful of medicine..Haii im gona DIE.

Am i really gona die? Or am i just gona be sick my whole life?

No comments: