Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Im the boredest person around..Haii no Marion no Charis haii my life is so monotone..Haha and tomorrow is my birthday and im like so not looking forward to it haha..Anyway something today brightened up my day!

I was at a workshop in school when Zi Kang cameto my table and passed me a letter..I thought what rubbish is he up to now?! Then i opened the letter and WOW!!!!! The letter was from Sarah!! Haha i have not seen her since the time at West Mall!! Haha!! I was like soooooooooooooo uber happy man!! Haha!!

This is to Sarah!! :
Hey gorgeous! Thanks for the letter!! Really made my day!! Haha what a funny way to pass it to me! I tell you i was darn shocked!! Haha!! Anyway how to return the letter?! Haha!! You must tell me how okay!! Haha!! Love you!! Miss you truckloads!!

Haha Sarah really made my day otherwise it would be so BORING without the 2 crazy people Charis and Marion! Haha!! Tomorrow is my birthday and im feeling so bored haha so "funny".

No comments: