Monday, May 15, 2006

This post is dedicated to the people who made my life WOW! Haha the people are(not in order): Charis, Marion, Ah kong Darrel, Natalie, Claire, Joshua and Han mae.

Lots of love and thanks that i cannot express to Charis for being so damn nice to me even though i know that i can be a little too much! haha! Thanks for all the maths tuitions and all the little talks! Haha! I will always be here for you! You are my number 1 tagger! Haha! Without you i would have not passed my maths and i would still be feeling depressed! Haha! Hope my laughter and jokes will cheer you up! Haha! I will be waiting for you to return from camp! You wont die there cause God will be watching over you! Haha! Cheers!

Lots of hugs to squeeze Marion to little bits cause i love her so much! Thanks for being my friend for so many DONKEY years! Even though there was a time when we werent so close haha but bygones are bygones! Haha what matters is now! Now we are best friends! Haha! You will always be my babe! Haha!

Lots of thank yous and hugs to Ah Kong Darrel! For helping me all the way and telling me things! Thanks for all the talks on msn! Even the bad ones so i get to know that u are VERY evil! Haha! Anyway takkaire of woolala okay?! Otherwise haha i will strangle you! Haha! Anyway haha thanks for everything! Without you i will probably be in the girls home! Haha!

Lots of thanks to Claire and Nat for all the laughter and smiles! Haha without you guys i wouldnt know the true meaning of friends!

And lastly to the 2 juveniles Joshua and Hanmae..Haha the 2 of ur have been my friends for very long and i really thank you for the laughter and jokes. To Josh aka mushroom head haha thanks for the stupid comments and the stupid jokes! Haha they really made me laugh! Haha! And to Hanmae thanks for all the times you accompanied me! And for inviting me to ur house and all the little jokes! Haha without the 2 of ur little imps i wouldnt feel like i have 2 extra sibilings who are as irritating! Haha! God loves!

Thanks everyone! Without all of you i wouldnt be me!

No comments: