Friday, May 05, 2006

Today was the best day of the year! I met up with Fiona (bitchie) and Pearyln (fei zhai) and they call me (boobsie) like what is that name supposed to mean? Haha okay we were studying and then they started talking about my boobs (how pervertic). Then I took out a piece of paper and we thought of some questions and answered them. Well the results were that i will be the first one to lose my virginity and the first one to get married. Whats that supposed to mean?

Wow i bought an anklet for myself today at west mall. I usually dont buy these kind of things but today well, im crazy! Haha! The anklet makes alot of noise man! Haha but i like things that make noise esp friends!

Yes! Tmrw got no tuition! Im gona sleep like a pig then go and mugmugmug! Im so impressed with myslef. From a person who never believed in studying for exams to one crazy mugger! Haha! Im changing from bad to worse!

I know i have changed. But have i changed for the worse?

No comments: