Friday, May 19, 2006

PLEASE REMIND ME THAT I HATE GENTING THEME PARK!

Okay i seriously hate Genting Theme Park for so many damn reasons..First wth where is my favourite ride?! Its like shut down and the water was all sucked up!! WTH!! And second damn that person who operated the damn ride..It was freaking scary and so wat if i screamed?! You didnt need to laugh at me! F*** you man..Anyway..Geting was OKAY except for the part where the whole of Genting heard me scream! Haha! OMG! There was this indian lady she said to her boyfriend,"Baby! There is a Japanese girl sitting behind me!" Then i looked up and saw her pointing her finger at me! WTH do i look the slightest bit of japanese?! That was so embarassing man.

Okay im so screwed up..I was voted by my Girls Brigade friends to play Esther for the upcoming ESTHERFEZ..Its on 3 june and thats the day the church camp is starting..SHIT! I need help should i play Esther or should i go church camp on time?! HELP me!! Okay la i want to play Esther as it gives me more experience but argh if i do then i will be late for church camp..HOW!!!!!

I seriously dont look japanese and i am not the peanut girl selling peanut by the road

No comments: