Sunday, April 30, 2006

I got a tattoo on my ass! But its only a temporary one! I will get one when im older..Haha..I swear. I will get one on my ASS! Haha! I will do it on my 18th birthday! A permanent one on my ass. Haha! Im crazy over getting a tattoo!

Okay today went wild wild wet! Then played with Gerard, Angeline, Dwight and Gerard's cousins who are twins! Haha they damn hot man! Like got 2 of them look alike then both also so hot! But of course i never tell Angeline or Gerard or they will tell them.Haha..Okay now im like laughing so hard cause i realised that my cat just shitted in the washing machine! Ewww so damn gross man! Haha!

YOU didnt have to scold me for slitting my wrists! Its my problem and i do it cause it makes me relax and forget all the problems i have!

No comments: