Monday, May 22, 2006

I WILL MISS MARION AND CHARIS!

I will miss the both of your..But sorry Charis i will miss Marion more cause she is gone for a longer time. This is to the 2 of your! Highlight under your name!( In alphabetical order )

CHARIS! ( SPONGE ) :
Charis! You will be going to camp from tomorrow till friday.Takkaire okay! I will miss you! Even though its for a few days we have been such good friends that its difficult to let go even though its for a few days! Haha this may sound dumb but its TRUE! All 100% of it! If you need me just call me okay! Miss you! Have a good time! Its fun!

MARION! ( BABE ) :
Babe! You will be going to japan till 1 june! This is the first time you wont be here for my bdae and yours too! I will miss you all the days you are not here! Its like when i dont see you at YF i will think of you and on your bdae i will think of you more! Have a happy bdae in japan okay! Takkaire there! Its gona be cold! So here's a Happy Bdae in advance for you! Miss you lots lots! Come back safe!

Okay..Its gona be my bdae in 3 days time! Im so happy! Im finally gona be 14! Im a big girl now! Gotta behave! Haha! Anyway..haha okay i gotta go byebye!

No comments: