Sunday, May 07, 2006

Okay this post is totally dedicated to youeENEMY and all the other people who tag on my tagboard and spam it with stuff.

Okay when i read your tags i could laugh it off and say wow i didnt know someone would be so mad at me. But this thing has a limit and that limit was reached when u called my friends and cousin a dog! That seriously pissed me off. Okay i could take that but seriously if u want to flame me tell me in the face! Why tag and get insulted by my all-so-loving and wonderful friends and cousin?

You know i was shocked to think that u are a guy cause i think i know who u are! And what the h*ll?! And you think u so smart ehh? Ask my cousin those questions! Well your IQ is sure limited as there are many kinds of other bra and the are many kinds of plastic surgery. You are certainly a low-down creep you got a score to settle with me?! Then leave my friends and cousin out of it! Tell me face to face! Why are u scared that i will bash you up! And if u think that i will the answer is YES! Cause i HATE people who discriminate my friends and still dare to all them dogs!

After reading this post dont go laughing to yourself and go "Haha what a waste of time!" Cause i will one day track you down and hit you till u say sorry. Wana call ur "gang"? Well bring it on cause im surely not scrared.

Go and find some other things to do and get a life! I have a nice life with all my friends here!

Thanks Charis, Marion, Natale and Krystl! Wow thanks guy i really feel happy to know that you are with me! This person better pray that i will not find out who he/she is cause i will ___ the person!

I have a great life and i love it. Dont come and ruin my life cause you will never ge away with it!

No comments: