Tuesday, August 05, 2008


All colours turn to grey.

Been a pretty bad week. Sigh it seems like everything is not going the way it should be. Everything and everyone is messing up. I am messing up big time. I know this is not the time to let my emotions do the talking. But sometimes my emotions get the better of me.

I need to control my emotions so I can block the pain. Its not worth the pain. It just makes eveything seem so grey and lonely. Last time I always wondered how it would be like to be lonely. But now I guess I know how it feels.

Prelims are soonsooon. Finishing my Prep exams tmrw. Hmmm I wonder how I would fare. Sigh I guess with everything thats happening around me. My results would pretty much reflect them. I want to do well and everything. But my emotions keep interferring. Wouldn't it be great if our emotions had an on and off switch?

No comments: