Monday, August 18, 2008


He really really hates me and does not want to talk to me. Sigh. I guess all I can do now is just pray and ask God to help me. Cause even if I keep thinking about it, its not going to benefit me. He won’t even care, even if I fail my exams because I’m troubled over this. He already said that he does not care anymore. So Ng Siah Ying! Why are you still thinking about him? It’s practically useless. So stop thinking you emotional person. Get a grip.

Oh I so love scolding myself. Yeah. It’s a part of my life that I so enjoy. I get a fantastic kick out of doing it. Whee.

Anyway it’s going to be a real crap week at school. How I wish I could get 2 days mc. These 2 days would be spent lying down on my bed and staring into the ceiling. It really gives me a sense of happiness. But I also must study. Its only 9 more weeks to O levels and only 12 more weeks to the end of O levels. I must live for 12 more weeks. I must also stop thinking about stupid things. Because these few days, the word pain feels so sweet. Sigh.

No comments: