Thursday, July 31, 2008


I miss you guys so much.

Pretty bad week and everything. Seems like things don't really go your way when you want or need them too. So many things to settle but, so little time. 

School has been pretty bummed out. Cause of Prep exams. I do try my best. But my best never seems enough to me. I don't know how much others are expecting from me. But I know that I am not reaching the expectation I have of myself. 

Got so many things to settle but I don't know how to go about settling them. I did ask God for wisdom on how to settle them. But I don't think I still do get it. Sigh I must be like born dumb of something. Sigh I worry that things would turn out opposite from what I expect. Of all times to get all these stuff now. Makes O levels seem unworthy of my time.

Gahh I want to go Australia at the end of the year. But its like so expensive. I don't like want to like tell Mummy and Daddy how much I want to go. Because I don't want to give them any stress. Sighh but I would understand if we do not get to go at the end of the year. Sigh sometimes I do wish I was rich. But I guess God is fair. I got a happy family.

No comments: