Sunday, August 10, 2008


Everything seems to be crashing down. It seems like everything chose the same time to just collaspe on me.

The word ' never ' is a very strong word. It makes everything feel like its come to a dead end. When you claimed that you would never talk to me again, so that I could be happy, I really thought you were insane. It didnt make me happy. It only made me feel extremely hurt. Its ridiculous. Im sad because of other reasons. This just shows you dont understand me. Maybe these 2 years of not talking to each other has just made everything worse.

People came today to adopt my cats. I dont want to give my cats away. I feel like everything thats dear to me is going away. Firstly, someone who I thought was my friend has walked away from me. Now my only source of happiness is being taken away from me. Why is this happening?!

Medical check-up tmrw. Dont think its going to be good. Not been taking medicine these few months. Just dont feel like taking. I must as well die. This way, I would not have to take medicine and I wouldnt have to feel any pain.

No comments: