Thursday, August 28, 2008


Went to send Jie off last night. I swear I was going to cry. But because of stupid pride, I didn’t. Will really miss that woman. It’s like last time when she came back and left it felt easier to let go. But I think as I grow older, it just becomes harder and harder to let the ones I love, leave. Wells but at least I know she is going to be back. But last night made me feel like I want to leave for someplace far away too. Where I can start everything new. Wells I will never have the chance though. It would all just be wishful thinking.

Didn’t go school today. Had a shitty night, cried lots. Cried lots again this morning. It does kill. But amazingly, it also does make everything seem better. Guess these few days I have been thinking lots. Not very good. But at least I have come to make a few big decisions. Yep. So that’s like time spent wisely I guess?

Anyway the picture is of my brother and I, on the way to the airport. I guess sometimes he is really pissy and stuff. But like yesterday. He bought me lunch. Free of charge. And then let me play with his phone, listen to his songs. We spent a good 2 hours acting like civilized citizens. Last time, I had always thought it would be great to see him go to the army. But now I think I am going to be the one crying buckets when he does. Even though he is taller, bigger, and more egoistic – I still love him.

No comments: