Sunday, August 31, 2008


You know what?! I don’t really give a shit anymore. People seem to have this warped opinion of me. You cant really change me or anything. Neither would I change myself. I may act immature and stuff. But that does not give you permission to have warped opinions of me. Why cant you just accept me for who I am?

After all these years, I know many things have happened and we ALL have changed. I know I have. Even how hard it is to accept the changed you, don’t you realize that we do still stick by each other. Yes, I honestly have been avoiding you. But you just screw up my mind. It is already very screwed up. And I don’t need you to make it worse. Even how irritating you are, I try not to show how much it is affecting me.

But I just cant take it anymore. Because its eating into me. I really want to solve this problem. But it goes so far back, I don’t know where to start. Maybe you don’t realize that I don’t judge people by how well they do in school and everything. I don’t mind if you’re a freaking big failure in life. I may not be able to accept the changed you. But I am getting used to it. Sorry, but it does take time.

Anyway, everything is screwed, I am screwed too.

No comments: