Monday, June 26, 2006

okay first day of school just rocked.all the old faces with new hairstyles are so darn funny!haha wells not like i got the best hairstyle with my hair tied up haha.anyway seeing all my friends made me happy and super high.haha.anyway had scraped through the subjects as i did their homework but some of course copy one la.then came chinese lesson.OMG!my new chinese teacher is my pri 4 chinese teacher!haha when i saw him i was like hahahaha!!he looks the same.i think he finds me familiar.haha the girl who almost gave him a heart attack when she scored 15/100 haha.anyway first day just rocked.


after school went to west mall with roys, fiona, ying, iqbal and injin.then half-way injin and ying went duno where and do duno wat.haha anyway iqbal, fiona, roys and i went to bk den the three of us treated our dear friend roys to a meal haha.how nice.*cough cough*haha then we in total walked around 5 times around west mall.wow like we exercised a lot haha.anyway it was a good day haha.caught up with friends.


haii i really miss being friends with vennmuhil but i know i cannot turn back time.but anyway if she ever reads this when i dont think she will.well i just wana say i keep thinking about you and want to share weal and woe with you but i know it was my fault and im in the wrong but nothing can be done now.im just sorry sorry sorry.hope you have not forgotten about me.


hmm should i tell you i like you?but i just dare not.just in case i lose a friend.how?

No comments: