Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I grieve, I hurt, I harm myself
Don't know which way to go
Rehash the past, relive the pain
I want to let it go
Please help me, hold me, understand
My memory is marred
By sadness, overwhelming me
Emotions really scarred
Anxiety attacks again
Then fear, loss of control
The loss of life, so truly loved
In time, sure takes its toll.


how would you feel if you find out that the clare ng that you know now is just the fake clare ng?


school just rocked when i and almost half the class got caught for staying back in the class for recess.haha it was so funny.everyone kept saying one for all all for one haha.it was like we were practically chanting it.haha anyway the miss ang let us off but ms tan did not.well watta do?haha we were in the wrong.


poor fiona her handphone got consficated by ms gopal today.i feel so bad for having slow reaction.if i had taken her handphone fast then ms gopal would not consficate it!its all my goddamn fault shit i feel so bad.fiona im soo sorry.


im like so happy that my parents are reconciled now.thanks dad for saying sorry.i really could not take it when the both of your were quarreling.anyway allswell the family is back together again!

No comments: