Thursday, June 08, 2006

I think Church Camp 2006 just rocked!

3rd June:
Had Estherfez and i acted as the main actress Esther!! We got BRONZE! Very good for a first try!! Haha! Im so happy! Anyway after that travelled a long way and FINALLY reached the hotel! I "ate" my dinner and then rushed to find my friends! Was so happy to see them! Haha! Then i received my presents for my birthday! Thank you guys! Then went to sleep.

4th June:
Had breakfast at the open-air place and was freezing there. So we ate and left! Haha! The talk was okay la. Didnt really listen much! Haha! Then bible study was a little pissing but nevermind haha. Then workshop BORING and PISSING!! Haha!!

5th June:
Whole day was good and the International Concert was perfect! Lots of people said that our skit rocked! Haha! After that played cards with Darrel, Marion, Cynric and Gabriel. Haha i learnt how to play bridge!!

6th June:
OHH this was the best day! haha! Didnt eat breakfast cause wasnt feeling well. But had a great time during bible study! Haha! The free time Marion, Darrel, Gabriel and i stayed in the hotel and monkeyed around the room. Haha then i felt sick and curled up in a corner. Then everyone thought it was because of Gabriel. But of course not! Haha! Then they tried many ways to help me. Then darrel act stupid and carried me. Haha poor him! I told him i was very heavy liao! Then went for dinner. Haii i just hate meal times! All i do is eat and puke! Haii!

7th June:
Woke up feeling sad cause that was the last day of camp! Haii! Had NO breakfast then went for sermon. I could fall asleep on my feet! Was so darn tired. And Gabriel keep telling me to sleep and he will wake me up haha! Thanks man! ANYWAY had a BORING lunch but eventually i puked again. OHWELLS. Left the hotel and went back to spore!

I really liked the church camp! Many things happened! But it still was good!

No comments: