Sunday, June 25, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JINGMING!!
haha thanks for being my chicky friend!haha even though i dont see you very often or talk to you i really thank you for being my friend!haha jia you in next years o'levels!haha you can do it!if chicky can do it so can you!!haha!!


why are you like that?one moment you are my best friend we could not be seperated and the next you didnt even say more than one sentance to me when SHE came back.what happened?im sure this is very obvious that in pointing to you but i dont understand why cant you just be the person i knew when SHE was away and still be that friend when she comes back?do you like have split personalitites?if you do then why?now i know i was so stupid to think that we could be friends like before with her around.but to my surprise you are only the best friend i knew when she is not around.i dont wana do this but im really upset about this.even josh and hanmae think that you will never be the same again.but i HAD faith that you will be the same again.but im so wrong about it.you can go and talk to HER i have enough friends that care for me.


today was ohhkay la.went to tnyf and saw him yah but didnt say anything.after yf went to j8 with josh and hanmae.went to kfc.had a laughing spree.serious we went there for 1 plus hours and maybe laughed for 1 hour.haha i had a laughing fit.haha thanks to hanmae and josh for making me laugh so that i feel better!!haha yah and i know that you know the person i like.sooo...shush!!haha dun tell annyone!haha i trust the both of you okay!


done my homework!tomorrow first day of school!whoohoo!another stressful term!haha more crying and tiredness.wells...watta do?at least i got friends behind me!

No comments: