Thursday, June 15, 2006

IM JUST GONA SLIT MY WRISTS
and end my pathetic life.its either i die now or i die later so why should i suffer?

c*r*s*o*h*r was the hells ur problem?i know that im super short and that you are super tall but you dont need to pick on me everytime.even infront of my friends.what kind of cousin are you?i know i cant bowl as well as you but you dont need to keep saying that i suck.so what if i carry a 6 pounder ball and you carry a 14 pounder ball?im not weak its just that i like it!i just dont get it wats ur darn problem?oh ya and when i get a darn strike you say lucky lucky but when other people get a strike you say waa good good.is it that you have no confidence so you pick on me?if you werent my cousin maybe i could forgive you.but you ARE my cousin and you should be like supporting me not insulting and criticising me.

im sorry i have to do this but you have really gone too far.

Marion babe is now in japan enjoying herself haha.ehh im soo bored.leaving for camp tonight.ENCOUNTER camp haha to encounter god.WOW im like so excited.haha im soo tired now.but camp tonight!haha!byebye!

No comments: