Thursday, June 29, 2006

charis fan how can you think of leaving yf?after all the years of you being my friend.i know that after i patched up with marion.im really sorry about that.i really miss the old you where you would spam my tagboard.but now you see?my tagboard is dying cause there is no you.i know that yf is screwed up but you have lots of ideas to make yf a better place but you dont carry them out!i was very shocked when you said that you will help me out with the letter and im really grateful for that.but why suddenly quit yf?we were just on the way to make yf a better place and then you just tell me that you wana quit.


i know that i have been giving you a hard time and im really sorry for the time at camp.im really really sorry i know that im in the wrong give me some of your time and i promise i will tell you everything.charis i beg you dont leave yf or lets say dont let my nightmare of one day losing a friend like you come true.from the bottom of my heart i tell you that i really dont want it to come true.i really dont want it to come true charis!dont make my nightmare come true!i beg you i really beg you please!


i know that i cant change your mind but i just want to say that even if you quit i just want to say sorry for all the things that i have done and a big big thank you for being my friend and being there for me when i was in trouble and when i felt down.thanks for all the advice on studies and you know what.haha thanks for everything charis!

No comments: