Sunday, November 30, 2008


Night cycling was fun. It was super duper challenging but it turned out great. Had a through body work out. Was perspiring like mad. However, I don’t seem to be able to control the lower part of my body. Hurts like hell.

Saw the sunrise at East Coast - reminds me of the time when him and I sat there and talked about the future. He wanted to become a taxi driver then. He said it was the most hardworking job on earth. It was the job that you would put your heart, soul and mind into. But now, he would never be able to become a taxi driver. When I saw the sunrise, I just missed him so badly. It was as if my heart broke into two. I guess I am still not able to accept the fact that he is no longer around for me to talk to, for me to go out with or for me to even tell him how great a friend he was. Its just so difficult. I thought I was getting to accept that fact. But after I saw the sunrise, it just opened all the fresh wounds and all the memories. I really regret, I really do.
I need help with the guitar.
Someone please please help.
I feel like giving up already.

No comments: