Monday, November 10, 2008


I actually thought you understood. But I guess you and I have absolutely different opinions of what life should be. I cannot understand why you cannot accept me for who I am. All my life, I have always tried to fit in. I thought you understood how I felt. You even told me I’m fine the way I am. Guess I was wrong dude. I was seriously wrong.

Honestly, I have nothing else to say. But just that I miss you. All those happy times are just in memory now. I never thought things would come to this. Because if this drags on any longer. I really don’t know what I will do. You have always been there for me. I thank you for that. But now, maybe both of us have move on in life. We don’t communicate as much. There isn’t much ‘feel’ left. You are having fun where you are now. Thats good for you.
Miss you dude.

No comments: