Thursday, November 13, 2008


I think you’re an idiot, I think your really really stupid, I think your wasting your time, I think your not only hurting yourself but others too and I think your not the person you used to be. But I know that I have no right to comment on your life, when mine is so bloody screwed up.

Greg called yesterday. As usual, I cried and wasted precious minutes. I really wish he were here to tell me that everything is going to be okay. Wells at least he understands. He told me he is not going to be back so soon. But he told me lots of things that make more sense than what others have told me. But he agreed with me that that person and I have lots of differences. I still cannot understand why that person cannot see it from my point of view. Sheesher.

Sentosa was horrible. The sun was so hot; I was holding an umbrella while the others were sun tanning. I still got a bloody tan. Stupid stupid stupid. Argh then I went to think about stuff and then got so pissed off with myself, that I almost scratched my nose stud off. And boy it hurts like hell. But not as much as when people don’t understand and don’t approve of my piercing. Anyway super tired day and also going prom-shopping tmrw. The horror.

No comments: