Saturday, December 13, 2008


Basic camp was a really difficult time for me. I never knew that I would actually experience so much pain during this camp. I never wanted to go for the camp. But I'm also very sorry to those people who are so disappointed with me. I'm really sorry. I thought I could be transformed during this camp. Guess it only happened for the first night. Because when I came back from malaysia everything sorta became what it was at first. I cannot seem to feel God around anymore. Anyway I dont think others need to know how much I hurt cause some people dont care.

Malaysia was just funny. I went go-karting and I crashed really badly. Hurt really bad too. Maybe I really dont have any driving sense. I suck at ping-pong too. Apparently my whole family can play ping-pong except me. Smart.

The following weeks are gonna be really long. I can sense that in the weeks to come, it aint gonna be great. But what can I do?

No comments: