Friday, October 27, 2006

this is the bestest class i could ever have. all the times we got scolded as a class and praised as a class. even though there were broken relationships and friendships we were still the closest class. after 2 years together i hope when we come together the bonds we have now will still be the same. This is to the people of 2e3!

The best of friends,Can change a frown,Into a smile,when you feel down.

The best of friends,Will understand,Your little trials,And lend a hand.

The best of friends,Will always share,Your secret dreams,Because they care.

The best of friends,Worth more than gold,Give all the love,A heart can hold.


got a few things to write about the people who made my life in school a very enjoyable time.

to the best "brother" i ever had , Keefe : you were the friend i always wish i had. we had many
things in common. that was what made us so close like sibilings. but there is one thing we in. you are smarter and are going to a better class. when i heard you say you would transfer to my class if we werent in the same class that really touched my heart. thanks for all the laughter and fun times we had together!

to the " mummy" i had, Yu wei : we are totally the opposite but still we were the best of friends. thanks for all the free tissues you reluctantly gave me. and all the funny faces you made when i was very sad. thanks for cheering me up! i felt so relieved when you told me that you werent going to switch school. hope next year we will be in the same class! haha then i can disturb you for 2 more years!

to the "egg" that can never crack , Iqbal : thanks for all the times when you nagged at me. thanks for stopping me from doing many many stupid things. haha like getting into fights and doing many rash things. even though you are irritating at times i will all cherish those times when we had good laughs. thanks for all the good things you have thought me! next year you will be going to a better class! work hard!

to the biggest biggest friend and "bro" i have , Royston : thanks for being like a punching bag taking all my insults and teasing. in my whole life i will never find such a caring and gentle guy like you. even though you are like a SUPER DUPER SUMO, you will forever be my friend! you are going to a different class! but remember to work hard! and prove people wrong! i ahve faith in you!

I LOVE 2e3!!!

No comments: