Sunday, October 29, 2006

okay im seriously in need of a new blogskin. haha this cookie blogskin is pissing me off haha. its sooo gross. hahaha i love cookies but i must be out of my mind to really choose this haha. anyway very sianed out cause i miss school ALREADY! haha yeah i do miss school. haha. -_-"'

to =) : im very willing to do anything to get us back together as friends. all the times we spent as friends. those times will never be replaced! sooo forgive me? haha and be my friend? i want to see your new SLIPPERS! haha and maybe we will go out during the hols! for shopping! OMG did i just say shopping? hahahaha im growing mad mad mad! hahahahahaha BOOORED!

im so bored so i plan to fall asleep now. since darrel the dead is not replying me. who cares about him. i asked him out of concern for my big bro and he doesnt even want to reply me. such a good bro. haha anyway i bet he has his reasons! he better have. OR ELSE.....

No comments: