Friday, October 20, 2006

the other day i went ice-skating. soo happy finally mummy will bring me. anyway i met some new idiotic friends who came to me and said " you DIAO my friend isit? " omg i could have walked away laughing. who would diao people like you? nothing better to do. haha anyway i couldnt be bothered so i just went off. haha anyway they started disturbing me. who cares la. they have nothing better to do. so i just be a kind soul and entertain them lo. haha anyway i realised that many of them were from my school. BULLSHIT who cares. i dont care lo. these people cannot study so they come up with some wu liao things to waste their time away. crazy right? haha damn bo liao. enough talking about them waste my energy only.

now exams over and so shuang haha. but so sad that i did not have the courage to talkto vennmuhil. haii i really regret and mummy yu wei is leaving school liao. he is transfering to a scholl in changi. haii gona miss him and all the free tissue he gives haha. anyway 1 more week! 3 cheers! HIP HIP HOORAY! haha. gotta go got an appointment with my korean show haha.

No comments: