Friday, October 13, 2006

im like sooo freeaking lonely. my mum and brother went to a rainforest in malaysia and now im sooo bored. cause the house is so empty without my brother. haha sorta miss him. gosh im going mad. haha. omgomgomg im seriously bored. now i cant find a suitable blogskin. and its really pissing me off. haha.

anyway exams over super long ago. haha. and if you want to know my results ask me. or i will tell you myself. its not good enough to be put here haha. its like super sucky. i studied and then it turns out to be like super sucky haha. im like sooo in deep shit. i cant believe i did so badly. sheesh. argh!!!!!!

okay better stop blogging haha cause in case all the vulgarities in my vocab are going to spill out. haha like *&%#%&* *^%#%*&%$^ *$& *#^ *$&R@^&%#^&^. hahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!1111

No comments: