Tuesday, October 17, 2006

okay this is friggin shit i just lost a whole post and it is like the longest post in my whole blog! GRR im frigging pissed. ANYWAY i shall be non-vulgar and just re-type the whole post patiently. haha. anyway what was i talking about? i really cannot remember. haha ohoh! i remember it was about school!

only ! more week to school! happy happy! haha anyway my results not bad. actually quite good for me. i got 2 As and 6 Bs and finally hah i got i F9 1 is enough yah i got the F from chinese haha! anyway do i look like i care? haha no la i really really do care. haii but watta do? im not smart at all. haha but but i got chosen for the NYAA bronze! yeah! its like recongnised world wide and i got it! hahaha!

omgomg the bestest thing that has happened besides the fact that my school is ending 2 weeks earlier than my bro is... i got the princess hours DVD! and my dear mummy bought it for me it costed a friggin $49.90! hahahaha! im like suffering from KOREAN DRAMA REDRAWAL SYNDROME. haha now i know how my mother felt when she was watching the korean shows. im in love with my trusty portable video player and my princess hours DVD!

No comments: