Sunday, August 20, 2006

today woke up very late and was not sure whether it was sunday or monday. so anyway got out of bed and realised im like super late for church. but didnt care and left home very late , didnt attend service at all. haha pon it with hanmae. then went up for yf and so pai seh cause i had to do games and wasnt really sure about it. so called hanmae down to help me and she wasnt much of a help. so in the end gab chee came and helped out. haha even if he doesnt read my blog. just wana say thanks guys. haha. after that had bible-study and i said the word - pek chek sooo many times. stress la. haha anyway then had ycom meeting. meeting okay la. next week games sure very good one! i thought of it. but hanmae carrying it out. yf is okay la. just getting a little sian. maybe its because everyone is not enthu enough not even me. haii.

bought my dad a MAGNETIC EARRING haha and he is wearing it now. next week he is going to pierce his ear! hahahaha! my dad sooo cool man! haha maybe except for his stomach haha too big liao. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

~ everytime i see you i wonder if you ever notice me ~

No comments: