Wednesday, August 16, 2006

haha im now at royston's house using his comp in his uber nice room. not that the colours are nice or anything just that his room has air-con and he has his own comp. thats like wayyy cool! haha. anyway have not been blogging cause no time and very sian and got lots of problems. wells wat kind of problems is for me to know and for you to wait till i tell you. hahahaha!

school has been sucky cause the guy behind me called - MUMMY YU WEI keeps irritating me. wait till i give him a tight slap then see if he dare to disturb me. then the horse - CALVIN is sooo gay haha he keeps flirting to MUMMY YU WEI. hahahahaha.

tmrw got mocktail competition and i hope i win haii. but maybe not possible cause got many very competitive people. haha just used a BIG word! sooo smart of me. hahaha.

gotta go MUMMY YU WEI is bugging me. i think HE got PMS. hahahahaha. bye!

No comments: