Sunday, August 06, 2006

God Bless! I finally got in! Hehe i think the connection in Hawaii is not very good. Anyway my pipsqueak let me blog for her today. I dont know whats wrong with her because...

1] She likes this guy and not me. CLARE!! Do you know how heartbroken i am? After i left for Hawaii 3 years ago then you started to cheat on me! I remember you were crazy over hopscotch. We used to play it outside our classroom! And all those days we used to share our recess. Miss all those days!

2] She is not working hard enough to earn money to come to Hawaii to see me. So that we can talk under the stars and tan in the sun. She said she WILL one day come to see me. She promised!

CLARE PIPSQUEAK! Listen hard. I miss you so can you quickly come over? Hehe i hope you are not taller than me! Im 165m F.Y.I. And F.Y.I stands for - for your information. Not - fine you iditot! Hehe i just love Clare because of this. She's so dumb! Hehe no offence.

Study hard you pipsqueak and make me proud! If you do well i will declare a public holiday in Hawaii! Hehehehe. So do your best!

This is for you!










I drew this during art! And i think the pump looks like you when you were in primary school!

So long!

With all the heat and sand in Hawaii;
Zanny [ Your Hawaiian Monkey ]

No comments: