Saturday, August 19, 2006

how i wish i was living in a fairytale where there is always is a happy ending. living in a world where there are merfolk everywhere. i just cant believe that im still wishing and watching all those disney shows and fairytales. and acting stupid and wishing that a fairytale will someday happen to me. im sick of this stupid life where nothing is going my way. so everyday im just hoping that something will happen when deep down in my heart i know that it will never happen. wells like people say - A WISH WILL COME TRUE IF YOU JUST BELIEVE. so now im here believing like a 4 year old child that fairytales are true.

been really feeling down these few days. because of school and friends. why arent things working out my way? all i want is for my life to go well. but it just seems like its going the opposite direction. grr.

For a moment I can feel All the dreams I've been dreaming are real Wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song For a moment, just a moment, I belong

No comments: