Thursday, August 24, 2006

i cant believe its your birthday next month and now you are gone. i celebrated it with you every month but now i dont know how to celebrate it when you are not around. i knew you moved to hawaii because you didnt want to suffer in spore. you posted on my blog a few days ago and now you are gone. zanny i love your name. i really dont know why i call u zanny lee when ur full name is sarah lee mei zan(ny). i miss you miss you. u didnt even tell me you were gona leave me. now i have no one to visit when i go to hawaii. i promised you and i said i will work hard to go there. but now you arent there anymore. I MISS YOU!

sarah lee mei zan(ny) thanks for being my hawaiian monkey. i will always be your singapore pipsqueak. forever and ever. remember the promise?

we, clare aka squeak and sarah aka zanny promise to be friends forever and ever and till death do us part.

but i didnt know that death would part us so soon. i wasnt prepared to let you go. even though death has parted us you will still have a place in my heart and no one will replace you i promise. i promise.

No comments: