Tuesday, January 16, 2007

okay i just broke one of my rules about not being emo.
today at school i was very stressed even though
it was the only day i did do my homework.
the teachers are being very ridiculous with their punishments.
like who says if you dont do your duty or
didnt bring your homework you copy 10 pages of the textbook?
thats ridiculous
and who calls your parents up immediately
when you dont submit your hw?
like come on
its not like i dont have a good reason
how do you expect me to submit my hw
when i dont even understand it?!
ridiculous

gosh and when i came home
i was already having a headache
and my mother asked me to cut some cabbages
and after i finished
she just kept asking me to do this and that
and its not like i have been back from school
like for the whole day
and have not been doing anything
the thing is that i just came home from school
and i have been cutting her cabbages
and now she is pressuring me
like what was my brother doing at that time?
he was playing his Ps2
like sheesh!
biasness at school and home too!

ive been having a headache since morning
and i need to sleep now
byebye!

No comments: