Monday, January 15, 2007

last night i really felt bad.
im not sure why but i was worried that my week at school wouldnt work out for me
or i will get into trouble or something bad will happen to me.
maybe im over-reacting but i keep feeling down for no reason.
and im always tired.
and the best thing is,
i just forgot my goal in life.
so i shall type it out on my blog so
that when i forget i can take a look at it.

goals for the week:
1] be less vulgar
2] be not so emo
3] stop worrying
4] spend time talking to god
5] do my homework
6] be a nice girl and not irritate my friends
7] just STOP WORRYING

okay today at school it just didnt work out for me.
kept feeling sleepy
and constantly finding myself day-dreaming
and wishing to go home
didnt feel hungry at all
and kept getting pissed off with
the stupid attention seeker in my class.
all bad bad things
so i must try to improve
today i was not sooo vulgar
so on the way to achieving goal no. 1!

tmrw is a new day and now im going to sleep then do my homework.
so that i will reach goal no. 5!
byebye

No comments: