Saturday, January 20, 2007

argh its almost time for me to go tuition and im super sianed out.
last few days at school didnt work out as usual
and i sorta got into trouble
with forgetting to bring stuff and sleeping in class
oh ya and i got into trouble with my a maths teacher
i told him i didnt understand a maths question
and he scolded me saying
that im in express
and i should know
that i must be faking it
and dunno wat other rubbish!
he was sooooooo irritating
and so in the end he made me cry
( i cant believe i cried )
and ran out of the classroom
sheesh!
is it wrong for me to ask questions?
he is paid to teach us and help us in our maths!
cant believe it.

and at gb i got my 2nd year badge!
woohoo!
and i also got a BLACKEYE!
cause this sec 1 girl was going to pass me the ball
while playing captain's ball
then she unexpectedly shuffed the ball in my face!
so i was like " pass me the ball "
and the next thing i knew
WHAM!! i was hit in the face
now blackeye
cant really see the bruise
but i know its there
when i move my eye it hurts
haha
what a "wonderful" week

No comments: