Sunday, April 23, 2006

Haha i got a new haircut! And i think i look like tweety bird! Anyway i just hate it la..But just cut because i got money to waste! Haha

I just cant find the courage to talk to you after the "fight" on msn..Well just want to say that im a little pissed with you but still want to be friends. Haha that sounds so stupid. Anyway just want to say that im sorry for whatever i have done (i cant remember) . But i just want to clarify somethings but i dare not to. All i want to say that you have been like a BIG brother to me and i want to thank you for all the things you have said to me. But i just cant find the courage to talk to you like a close friend? I want to talk to you like the times when the misunderstandings did not happen. But i just cant seem to do it! I just cant! I seem to have lost the courage to speak to anybody.

Someone tell me what should i do?

No comments: