Monday, April 24, 2006

For you gave me a heart and you gave me a smile you gave me Jesus and you made me your child. And i just thank you Father for making me, me!

Im just so happy becasue God made me to be me! Haha i have been studying non-stop but haha yes im blogging. Anyway i have realised that i have not been a good girl all these years! I have been smoking, fighting, swearing and lots of things God wouldnt want me to do. But i still did them. I feel very foolish to have done those things esp smoking and i have officially stopped! But now, im having mood swings and cold sweat cause i have stopped but i think that this is worth it. I have made up my mind to be a better person and to live God's way. Im gona make many people proud of me. Thanks to Charis, Marion, Hanmae, Calamari, Chloe, Natalie, Sarah, Jingming, Daryl and those who have helped me. Thanks you all for giving me the courage to stop all of these bad habits.

And most of all i thank you lord for giving me such good friends who stick by me all the time! And for those who despise me for my bad habits(i shall not name them) i also want to thank you for looking down on me so that i would realise that i have done wrong and i need to change! Haha!

No comments: