Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Just talked to Greg the other day. Miss him so much. He said hes coming back soon. I hope his soon is like real soon. Got so many things to tell him =) He said hes found a girlfriend there. Shes into wrestling! He showed her my picture and she said she wanted to meet me. He said he guessed shes never seen anyone so small. Haha shes 180. I really wonder how people ever grow so tall. Anyway Greg said that he and Alyce - nice name, are trying to make me the 1000 paper cranes thingy. Haha honestly, I think I will never get to see it. Cause Greg is just like me. We cannot even fold paper planes. Let alone cranes. No offence Greg. Greg is a silent blog reader. He reads, he laughes but he never or rarely tags. Hmmm see if this post will make him soo touched that he will tag!

After talking to Greg, I suddenly seem to miss Zanny alot. I feel really guilty for not thinking about her everyday. I even forgot her death aniversary. Cause to me, shes always there. I guess I still cant get over the fact that she has left. I miss her to bits. But I know I can never give her a hug anymore. Thinking about it now, I really have not been thinking about her. Im sorry Zanny. But deep down in my heart. I really do miss her. I have always been. Ever since she left for Hawaii and even when she passed away. I always wish that she never fell ill and she never died. But I know I cant turn back the clock. Sigh. I MISS YOU ZANNY.

No comments: