Monday, August 06, 2007

recently i keep dreaming about my grandfather
- one of the greatest person in my life
his life story is amazing
he was actually those gangsters
not ordinary gangsters
but one of the chiefs
anyway
he was a staunch buddhist
and hated christians
but then my uncle
wanted to become a pastor
so he begged my grandfather
when my grandfather
finally said yes
my uncle tried to convert him
finally he managed to
so my grandfather became a christian
and died as one
so i should be happy that he is with God

but i really regret not spending enough time with him
i always dreaded going to his house
to eat everyday
and always complaining that he cooked the same food
i really regret
after he has gone
i have come to realise how much i miss him
his aniversary is coming 2 years
and i still cant get over him
i really miss him
cause i never got the chance to tell him
how much i love him
maybe i should have learnt to speak
his dialect
then i could understand him
but its too late

maybe one day soon
im going to see his niche
he shares one with my grandmother
cool right
sooo romantic
haha
really cant wait for the day i see him again
maybe he can cook my favourite
hokkien mee for me again!

i love this song :

His love is warmer than the warmest sunshine,
Softer than a sigh,
His love is deeper than the deepest ocean,
Wider than the sky,
His love is brighter than the brightest star
that shines at night above
And there is nothing in this world that can ever change his love.

No comments: