Sunday, August 19, 2007

RAWR
i have bruises all over
and im so pissed with my family

now i understand how girls felt in the olden days
when boys were always superior
which is so bullshit
today while having karate training
the kancho only kept looking at this jap guy
wa lao
i can so do the kata better than him
but still he didnt take notice of me
stupid
i feel like an idiot

then at home
when practicing
dwight is always trying to correct me
when he is wrong in the first place
then no one wants to listen to me
so i went to practice on my own
blehh
then i will get it right

oh ya
and my brother can have a girlfriend
as long as he is not gay
and doesnt burst his phone bill
what crap is that man
i cant even keep talking about a guy
without my mum being suspicious
wa lao
i cannot take it
its so unfair

ALL YOU SEXIST IN THIS WORLD
PISS OFF MAN

No comments: