Sunday, October 12, 2008

Only 7 more days to O levels. I don’t know if I can make it through the week. Its just so tiring. I wonder how the others still have energy to go out and stuff. I don’t even feel like leaving my room. To add to the pain, my study break has been taken away. That’s cause I only passed 4 subjects out of the 6 subjects I take. That means I have to go school next week while some of my classmates have their study break. Sigh. Makes me feel loser-ish and stupid too.

My brother seems to have his whole holiday planned out. I don’t even have any plans for mine. Other than going out with my friends to buy my prom stuff. After prom, its like nothing much to do. Gah. Wells then I can just spend more time with my bed and pillows. Sounds great though. But I don’t know why… I just feel so empty. Its like there is something missing within me. I don’t know whats missing. Or maybe its just me.

No comments: