Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My results are unsatisfactory. They show that I did not even study in the beginning and when I did try to study, it was hopeless. Mum's disappointed but not as much as I am in myself. All the answers I thought was correct turned out to be wrong. Things cannot continue like this. Otherwise I dont think I can continue my education. Cause I really did very badly.

But as much as I want to concentrate on studying, I just cant seem to do it. Its like so many things are on my mind. Like how I just lost a friend and seem to hate her now. I just cant seem to look her in the eye and say sorry for everything I have done. But now all I feel is hatred towards her. Like I never had a friend like her. What happened? I dont know either. But I dont think I have the energy to do anything about it as I am currantly happy with here I am. And if you are reading this, I have nothing more to say. Thanks for all the times we were good friends.

No comments: