Monday, May 05, 2008

I lost my beautiful red phone on Sunday. I'm currantly mourning the loss of my phone. I really want it back. But I know I will never get it back. Hope the person who took it would return it. Super slim chance but I'm still hoping. My phone is only 1 month old. I'm super heartbroken and super careless to leave it behind on the table. Shit me. Sighh now I'm using my old white phone. Its good but not as good as my red phone. I want it back. But I know I will never get it back. I can always get another phone but it is the information inside. All my pictures and my songs. Like some pictures are irreplacable and some things just mean a lot to me. But guess I will never get my phone back. Just my luck. Hope the person who took it would love it as much as I did.

No comments: