Saturday, September 01, 2007

here are some reasons why i LOVE my brother :
1. he cant sing for nuts (haha makes me sound better)
2. he dares to ask for nuggets with no skin (the brown part)
3. he stands up for me
4. he is taller and bigger (so he does all the work)
5. he cant spell (haha and when he does its darn funny)
6. he is DARN funny in some ways
7. he lets me hit him (as hard as i like)
8. he lets me use the comp when i want
9. he is the sexiest person alive
10. he will always be MY brother (forever mine!)

hahaha
even though im sometimes not nice to my bro
i actually lovee him alot!
hahaha
just that he gets on my nerves sometimes
and my family is bias about him

i thank god for him
hahaha
he promised me today
that he would take care of me forever
and wont let anyone bully me
cause im smaller than him
aww so sweet right!
hahahaha

No comments: