Sunday, November 05, 2006

okay im damn sianed out. i dont know what is happening. but all i know is that when im with my friends im very happy and when im not with them i feel very sad and lonely and empty. why is it like that? i feel that im quite lucky good parents, super duper nice friends ( including you marion lee ). but i dont know why everytime when i laugh, deep down in my heart i feel very empty and lonely. hmmm is something missing from my life? ive got everything i think i need. wells whoever reads this can you help me? please? im seriously dying i need someone to talk to. haii.

everytime i ask my friends " ehh what to do? im sooo bored" they will say " bored ah? take subutex lo" haha thats damn last century. wells i think it is. anyway i dont take subutex for the gods sake haha. i write this doesnt mean i take this thing. haha im drug-free! maybe except for my medication haha. gotta go dont feel well and stupid bro is bugging me. i seriously hate him. argh.

No comments: