Wednesday, November 29, 2006

just came back from TNYF camp!
its the last ever camp cause TNYF is joining with PUNJ!
anyway camp was nice!

my group people were
luke lim :
he was the group leader but a little blur at some times. and ... he is my COUSIN!
ashley :
something surprising she is my COUSIN too! so the 3 of us are cousins!
casper :
super cute and super hyper!
kelly :
a little attitude problem and didnt really bond well with group
jay sen :
stupid little thing nothing else to say
daniel :
chicken face! haha keeps disturbing me argh!
jason :
kawaii! keeps shoing the "V" sign! super funny too!
ju lih :
a little quiet but disturbed me a little too!
joshua :
helped me a lot along the way but kept helping daniel irritate me
natalie :
nice nice! haha kept helping me and put up with my nonsense!
deborah :
sec 4! super nice and takes a lot of initiative

we won the AMAZING RACE 3!
so happy spent a lot of time bonding!
lazy to type out everything so if you want to find out you can ask me!

okay wanna go and sleep!
tired!

BUT!
just wanna say this to charis and natalie.
thanks for all the fun times and sharing we had at camp!
thanks for putting up with my nonsense
and taking care of me!
really appreciate!

charis can you ask natalie to read this?
thanks!

No comments: